Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CVS and Sephora Hauls for Review

Today was my day off and what better to do when I'm not making money but to spend money??? I spent today couponing and shopping! I found a great deal today at CVS! First off, I have been dying to try the new Clear line of shampoos and conditioners. This week I saw Walgreens was having a 2/$10 deal with $2 register rewards and 4,000 points. I planned on using this deal and a couple coupons from coupons.com before I scanned my Extra Care card at the CVS savings kiosk at CVS today. Behold; holiday magic! A $3 off one Clear shampoo or conditioner printed out! So I picked up a conditioner since I am still trying to use up a couple shampoo samples I have left from Birchbox. I combined the CVS printable with a $2 off one coupons.com manufacturer printable coupon and ended up getting the conditioner for $0.99! I plan on going back for a second print out and getting the Men's scalp therapy from Clear. There's an Ibotta deal for $1.75 off the scalp therapy. That will make it a $0.75 money-maker!!!

At Sephora I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in shade 1.0 and the new Bare Minerals Ready foundation in Fairly Light as a setting powder or light coverage. I can't wait to test and review these products!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment